Hydrofogger commercial and industrial humidifiers are ideal for multiple applications, such as:
Winery & Wine Making
Cabinetry & Cabinet Making
Fruit & Vegetable Storage
Boat Manufacturing/ Restoration
Why Choose Hydrofogger.com?
1. We have been selling the Hydrofogger since 2005. We have also been here supporting our valued customers since then!
2. Speaking of support, We stock the entire line of spare parts for the Hydrofogger--even parts that have been discontinued!
3. We value our customers above all else. We are here for you and have developed proprietary owners manuals for all of our units. Other sellers simply cut and paste directly from our website.
4. All we sell are humidifiers and related accessories. It's our expertise and it's been that way since 2005; we have the knowledge and experience to fit the right product to your needs-even if it's not ours.
5. Unlike other vendors, we will never ship you a used unit. Ever.
Read comments from our customers and see why we are known as The Easy Humification Solution!
The Hydrofogger is the ideal solution for mid-size humidification. With a coverage up to approximately 45003 ft per unit (depending on humidity level desired), the Hydrofogger produces the humidification you need simply, quietly, and efficiently. For applications requiring less humidification, we offer the Minifogger, which covers up to approximately 10803 feet. The Hydrofogger and Minifogger are best suited for such applications as greenhouses, hydroponics, orchid growing, concrete curing, and anywhere immediate humidity is needed.
Unlike other mid-size humidifiers, our humidifiers have fewer moving parts and do not require steam or treated water. They all come with smooth and powerful industrial-grade motors that will produce clean and ample humidification for years to come.
Our units are designed to install in minutes, and they are fed automatically by a simple connection to a cold water supply. No need to ever fill the tank! Control your area's humidity level and your fogger by connecting it to our optional humidistats.
Please note that our foggers are not intended for home use.
Units are also available in 230V/50Hz for non-U.S. customers. We ship internationally.
"I solved my humidification problems for my Indigo Press by purchasing a Hydrofogger from Hydrofogger.com. This little unit controls the press room very well, and it is priced right!"
-Jim Sheets, Owner, Printmasters Professional Printers, Inc. Greenville SC
Questions? We are here to help you. Please call us at 800-936-3502 for Easy, Affordable, Turn-Key Humidification!
Our Offices Will Be Closed From 8/15-8/23. We will answer emails as we can but will return phone calls and ship orders once we return on 8/24. Thank You.